Thursday, July 19, 2012

Why Yes, It Is Six Inches, Why Do You Ask?




A stripper I know pointed out that American currency measures six-inches in length. 
     I make it a point of honor to believe everything that strippers tell me -- at least in my personal life. But when it comes to the responsibility of passing on information via the web -- where accuracy is paramount! -- I had to be sure. So, I did what any reasonable, responsible individual would do to assess the length of something -- I guessed. 
     Yet...it began to haunt me. Was it truly six inches?
     And so the experiment began. I took into hand my ever-ready and trustworthy...ruler.
     And yes, indeed. It really, truly, is a perfect-sixer! Plus, it has excellent portraiture and interesting iconic/Masonic imagery. What's not to adore?







1 comment: